My search for answers began when I was fresh out of college. My friends were in happy relationships, getting married and working at jobs they loved.
It seemed like they had it all figured out.
But me? I was broke, lonely, and miserable.
Everyone said the world was my oyster and they expected me to do great things, but it felt like I had hit a dead end.
My quest led me to begin studying personal development. I searched for meaning in my career and my relationships, trying to help myself feel whole.
Along the way, I found out:
- The high-paying job wasn’t the answer.
- The relationship I longed for wasn’t the answer.
The only thing that worked was connecting to the peace within myself.
Now, I teach clients to find their own answers and release the pain, worry, and old blocks and fears that hold them back. The inner voice method is by far the most valuable tool I’ve found for finding wisdom and healing.
The guidance you need is within you. Let me teach you how to connect to your inner voice.
Sign up for my mailing list to get free tools, new articles, and updates about how you can work with me.
- My life coach training is from The Life Coach School. I am also a certified Inner Voice Facilitator, trained by Jess Lively.
- I am a devotee of music with great lyrics, including Bruce Springsteen, The Hold Steady, and The Gaslight Anthem.
- I’m working on an MFA in fiction writing at Purdue University, where I am writing a novel.
- I teach dance fitness and you can take classes with me in Lafayette, Indiana.