My search for answers began when I was fresh out of college. My friends were working at fancy jobs, heading to grad school and enjoying their happy relationships.
It seemed like they had it all figured out.
But me? I was feeling lonely and miserable, working at an internship while I searched for a job that would launch my career.
Everyone said the world was my oyster. They expected me to do great things, but it felt like I had hit a dead end.
My quest led me to begin studying personal development. I searched for meaning in my career and my relationships, trying to help myself feel whole. I read books, took courses, enrolled in life coach training.
Along the way, I found out:
- The corporate job I thought I wanted wasn’t the answer.
- The relationships I longed for weren’t the answer.
Instead, I had to look within.
Now, I teach clients to find their own answers and release the pain, worry, and old blocks and fears that hold them back. The inner voice method is by far the most valuable tool I’ve found for finding wisdom and healing.
Want to know more?
Sign up for my mailing list to get free tools, new articles, and updates.
Enroll in WITHIN, my 5-day e-mail course for connecting to your inner voice.
- I taught Zumba and WERQ dance fitness for 8 years. It’s on pause because of the pandemic, and I miss it tremendously.
- The other thing I really miss is concerts.
- I’m working on an MFA in fiction writing at Purdue University, where I am writing a novel.